Epic! is free for elementary school teachers and school librarians in the U.S. and Canada. Used in almost 90% of elementary schools, Epic! brings an award-winning digital library into every classroom. Epic! motivates young readers with badges and rewards, and teachers assign books and track each student’s reading progress.
Epic!’s award-winning service includes a wide variety of high-quality books and learning videos from leading publishers like Scholastic, National Geographic, HarperCollins, Macmillan, Sesame Street, Smithsonian and many more. With over 25,000 books and learning videos available now and many more titles added each week, Epic! has been called the “Netflix of kids’ books” – it’s an unlimited library your kids can take anywhere!
• 25,000 books and learning videos with hundreds more added weekly
• Also includes Audiobooks, “read-to-me” books, Spanish books, Chinese books, Quizzes and learning videos
• Personalized recommendations for each child based on their reading levels and interests
• Online and offline reading (take Epic! in the car, on a plane, or camping)
• A reading log to track reading progress available in the app, and emailed weekly to parents
• Access Epic!’s full library on almost any device